Graduates may articulate to the degree programmes offered by Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong (THEi):
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Product Design; and
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Landscape Architecture.
Graduates may apply for admission to relevant degree programmes offered by local and overseas universities, including:
# It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead. Please refer to the corresponding programme page in the website of SHAPE for the registered course no.
- BSc(Hons) Architectural Technology and Design#, the University of the West of England, UK (full-time / part-time top-up degree programme operated by the School for Higher and Professional Education (SHAPE) locally at VTC)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Construction Management) (Honours)#, the RMIT University, Australia (part-time top-up programmes operated by the School for Higher and Professional Education (SHAPE) locally at VTC)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Architecture, the Chu Hai College of Higher Education
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Graduates may be employed in interior design firms, architectural firms, property developers, building contractors, government department, etc. to take up various supervisory, managerial and technical positions, such as assistant interior designer, project manager / coordinator, assistant Building Information Modelling (BIM) manager / coordinator, architectural technician and technical officer.