To create a pleasant working and learning environment for vocational education and training, VTC endeavours to:
- comply with all applicable environmental legislations, standards and regulations;
- reduce waste and consumption of resources (such as water, paper and electricity);
- raise environmental awareness among staff and students;
- provide environmental education and training;
- adopt environmental design, materials and technologies in the Council's campuses and buildings where feasible;
- reduce and control environmental pollution arising from the Council's activities and to require our contractors to adopt and implement environmental measures;
- work towards the achievement of sustainable development.