The Hotel and Tourism Institute (HTI), Chinese Culinary Institute (CCI), and International Culinary Institute (ICI) offer a range of Diploma programmes in culinary arts, hotel, food & beverage service, tourism and event management with world-class training facilities, including The T Hotel (training hotel), as well as Chinese and Western training restaurants. Job placement service will be provided to students upon graduation. The Institutes endeavour to develop trained manpower for the industry to support Hong Kong’s position as the Culinary Capital and premier travel destination in Asia.
Graduates are employed by hotels, catering groups and restaurants, private clubs, beverage and wine suppliers, airlines, travel agents, event agencies, airports and theme parks, etc.
Our programmes are accredited by relevant professional organisations:
- World Association of Chefs’ Societies
- Conseil Interprofessionnel du Vin de Bordeaux (CIVB), France
- Education Centre of the Hospitality Industry for Business and Management, Koblenz, Gastronomisches Bildungszentrum Koblenz e.V., IHK-Akademie Koblenz e.V., Germany
- Handwerkskammer Koblenz (Chamber of Skilled Crafts) HwK Koblenz, Germany
- Institute of Hospitality (IOH), UK
- The Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET), UK
- International Executive Housekeepers Association (IEHA)
- United Nations - World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO)
- Food and Environmental Hygiene Department, HKSAR
- Marine Department, HKSAR