|Duration of Study|
|Mode of Study|
|Offering Campus(es) / Venue(s)|
|Average Result of Admitted Students in 2017 (Note 1)|
Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English Language and Chinese Language; OR VTC Foundation Diploma (Level 3) / Diploma of Foundation Studies; OR VTC Diploma in Vocational Education / Diploma of Vocational Education; OR Yi Jin Diploma / Diploma Yi Jin; OR Equivalent.
- An "Attained", "Attained with Distinction (I)" and "Attained with Distinction (II)" in an HKDSE Applied Learning (ApL) subject (Category B subjects) are regarded as equivalent to an HKDSE subject at "Level 2", "Level 3" and "Level 4" respectively, and a maximum of two ApL subjects (excluding ApL(C)) can be counted for admission purpose.
- A "Grade D or E" and a "Grade C or above" in an HKDSE Other Language subject (Category C subjects) are regarded as equivalent to an HKDSE subject at "Level 2" and "Level 3" respectively, and one Other Language subject can be counted for admission purpose.
- Holders of Diploma in Vocational Education / Diploma of Vocational Education (DVE) award upon successful completion of prescribed modules are eligible to apply for Higher Diploma Programmes.
This programme aims to provide students with professional knowledge of beauty and personal care products (cosmetics, toiletries and fragrances) in the key areas of product quality and product ingredient formulation science. This programme is suitable for students who are planning to pursue a career in the beauty and personal care products industry.
This programme is designed with an emphasis on generic and language training, whole-person development and workplace experience to better prepare students for further studies and employment after graduation.
Graduates may be employed in multinational or local beauty and personal care products enterprises as product specialist, beauty/product advisor, and product sales executive.
Graduates can apply for admission to the following programme:
- Bachelor of Science in Cosmetic Science offered by the Chia Nan University of Pharmacy and Science, Taiwan.
Students can apply for the Student Memberships of
- The Cosmetic & Perfumery Association of Hong Kong Limited;
- The Hong Kong Society of Cosmetic Chemists.
- Average result in 2017 refers to average score of the best 5 HKDSE subjects, including English Language and Chinese Language, of admitted students in 2017 for reference only.
(Scoring scale: 5**=7 points; 5*=6 points; 5=5 points; 4=4 points; 3=3 points; 2=2 points; 1=1 point)
- VTC reserves the right to cancel any programme, revise programme title, content or change the offering institute(s) / campus(es) / class venue(s) if circumstances so warrant.