Personal Information Collection Statement
- In this Homepage, a feature has been provided for you to send us by email your inquiries on admissions related matters. To allow us to give you a prompt reply to your email, you have to provide us with your name, your email address (or other contact information) and the necessary information (which might include your academic qualifications) in relation to your inquiries.
- We (Vocational Training Council) undertakes to keep personal data provided by you confidential. However, we may provide such information to any other persons or agents for handling your enquiry.
- In accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right:
i) to check whether we hold your personal data;
ii) to request a copy of such data; and
iii) to require us to correct any of your personal data which is inaccurate.
Please provide sufficient information to establish your identity, otherwise we shall refuse to comply with your above request.
- If you wish to access your data, you should submit your request in writing to the Executive Officer at:
VTC Admissions Office
Room 032, Ground Floor,
IVE (Morrison Hill)
6 Oi Kwan Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- In accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, VTC reserves the right to charge a fee for the processing of data access request.
- Please note that when you visit our website, we record your visit only and do not collect any personally identifiable information from you.
VTC Corruption Prevention Policy
Please click HERE for the VTC Corruption Prevention Policy.
Equal Opportunity Statement
VTC is committed to provide equal learning opportunities to all applicants. Applications would be considered irrespective of their sex, race, disabilities, age, religion or family status.