- S6 Full time
- Diploma of Vocational Education
- Diploma of Vocational Education (Beauty Care)
Diploma of Vocational Education (Beauty Care)
The following section presents the programme information offered in September 2022. Information of programmes to be offered in academic year 2023/24 will be announced later.
|Duration of Study|
|Mode of Study|
|Offering Campus(es) / Venue(s)|
Completion of Secondary 6 (under the New Senior Secondary academic structure) OR Equivalent.
- Beauty Care stream offered by Youth College (Kwai Fong / Tuen Mun)
- Make-up stream offered by Youth College (Yeo Chei Man)
This programme provides students with professional training in the areas of Beauty Therapy / Make-up with an emphasis on the required knowledge and skills and the related professional ethics for the Beauty industry, so as to be prepared for future career. Graduates can start their careers in the beauty care / make-up sector, or further studies.
Graduates may be employed as:
- Beauty Care stream - Beauty Therapists or Beauty Consultant in beauty salons and spas, or Retail Consultants
- Make-up stream – Make-up or Beauty Consultant or Assistant to Make-up Artist
Holders of Diploma of Vocational Education (students admitted to DVE in AY2017/18 or before are required to complete prescribed further studies modules) are considered having met the general entrance requirements of Higher Diploma programmes (not applicable to programmes with specific entrance requirements). Please refer to the details of Higher Diploma
programmes in this homepage.
- Normally 3 semesters during one academic year, depending on students’ study progress and academic results.
- For some modules of the programmes, the medium of instruction and assessments is Chinese.
- Students may be required to attend classes on other VTC campuses. VTC reserves the right to cancel any programme, revise programme content or change the offering institute(s) / campus(es) / class venue(s) if circumstances so warrant.