Graduates may articulate to the degree programmes offered by Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong (THEi):
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Honours) in Sports and Recreation Management; and
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Nutrition and Healthcare Management.
Graduates may apply for admission to full-time / part-time bachelor degree programmes at various local and overseas universities, e.g.
# This 1-year full-time / 1.5-year part-time programme is offered in collaboration with the School for Higher and Professional Education (SHAPE) of VTC. It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead. Please refer to the corresponding programme page in the website of SHAPE.
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Health and Social Care, the University of the West of England, Bristol (Registration No. : 253136)#
- Bachelor of Science in Gerontology, the Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Applied Ageing Studies and Service Management, the Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Social Design, the Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Graduates may be employed as Community Executive, Community Development Officer, Program Worker, Rehabilitation Assistant and Gerontech Care Equipment Counsellor in social enterprises, business and non-governmental organisations.