|Duration of Study|
|Mode of Study|
|Offering Campus(es) / Venue(s)|
|Average Result of Admitted Students in 2018 (Note 1)|
Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English Language and Chinese Language; OR VTC Foundation Diploma (Level 3) / Diploma of Foundation Studies; OR VTC Diploma in Vocational Education / Diploma of Vocational Education; OR Yi Jin Diploma / Diploma Yi Jin; OR Equivalent.
- An "Attained", "Attained with Distinction (I)" and "Attained with Distinction (II)" in an HKDSE Applied Learning (ApL) subject (Category B subjects) are regarded as equivalent to an HKDSE subject at "Level 2", "Level 3" and "Level 4" respectively, and a maximum of two ApL subjects (excluding ApL(C)) can be counted for admission purpose.
- A "Grade D or E" and a "Grade C or above" in an HKDSE Other Language subject (Category C subjects) are regarded as equivalent to an HKDSE subject at "Level 2" and "Level 3" respectively, and one Other Language subject can be counted for admission purpose.
- Applicable to holders of Diploma in Vocational Education / Diploma of Vocational Education (DVE) (students admitted to DVE in AY2017/18 or before are required to complete prescribed further studies modules).
- Applicants may be required to attend an interview.
This programme aims to provide students with hands-on experience in property management and professional knowledge for the real estate business.
Through industrial attachment and workplace coaching, students are ready to work and develop their career in the real estate industry.
Graduates are competent to take up positions like Property Officer, Housing Officer, Officer Trainee, Assistant Surveyor, Assistant Property Officer or Estate Assistant. Subject to graduates' career goal.
Graduates can pursue relevant degrees locally or overseas. They can also apply for admission to the top-up degree programmes in Hong Kong offered by the following universities in collaboration with the School for Higher and Professional Education (SHAPE) :
# It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which this course may lead. Please refer to the corresponding programme page in the website of SHAPE for the registered course no.
- Northumbria University, UK: BA (Hons) International Business Management#
Besides, they can pursue relevant degrees, such as:
BSc (Hons) in Property Management, BA(Hons) in Housing Management, BSc (Hons) in Surveying etc.
The programme has been recognised by :
- The Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH). Graduates would satisfy the academic requirements of “Ordinary Member” of the institute; and
- The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) of the United Kingdom. Graduates would satisfy the academic requirements of "Associates" of the Institute.
- Average result in 2018 refers to average score of the best 5 HKDSE subjects, including English Language and Chinese Language, of admitted students in 2018 for reference only.
(Scoring scale: 5**=7 points; 5*=6 points; 5=5 points; 4=4 points; 3=3 points; 2=2 points; 1=1 point)
- VTC reserves the right to cancel any programme, revise programme title, content or change the offering institute(s) / campus(es) / class venue(s) if circumstances so warrant.