|Entrance Requirements|Entrance Requirements for Year 1:
- Level 3 or above in the HKDSE Chinese Language and English Language; AND
Level 2 or above in Mathematics and one Elective Subject; AND
an “Attained” in Citizenship and Social Development; OR
- A "Grade D or E" and a "Grade C or above" in an HKDSE Other Language subject (Category C subjects) are regarded as equivalent to an HKDSE subject at "Level 2" and "Level 3" respectively, and one Other Language subject can be counted for admission purpose.
- An "Attained", "Attained with Distinction (I)" and "Attained with Distinction (II)" in an HKDSE Applied Learning (ApL) subject (Category B subjects) are regarded as equivalent to an HKDSE subject at "Level 2", "Level 3" and "Level 4" respectively, and a maximum of two ApL subjects (excluding ApL(C)) can be counted for admission purpose. The results of relevant ApL subjects will be considered in the application for Degree programmes. Relevant ApL subjects include: Electrical and Energy Engineering, Digital Construction, Tech Basics, Constructing Smart Cities, AI and Robotics and Computer Forensic Technology.
- An “Attained” in HKDSE Citizenship and Social Development is regarded as equivalent to an HKDSE subject at “Level 2” for admission purpose.
- HKDSE Liberal Studies at Level 2 or above will be recognised for meeting the subject requirement of Citizenship and Social Development.
*Upon completion of the Diploma of Vocational Baccalaureate (DVB) programmes, students can progress to Degree programmes in VTC, subject to their BTEC and IGCSE results. Entrance Requirements for Year 3:
Higher Diploma OR equivalent qualifications in a relevant area of study.
- Additional core modules may be required (with fee charged) for sub-degree graduates according to the educational background of individuals.
- All applicants are screened and selected by an Admission and Interview Panel. All interviews are conducted in English.
- For enquiry, please contact Faculty of Science and Technology (Telephone No: 2176 1505).