Progression Pathways of VTC Programmes for Secondary School (S6 or HKDSE) Graduates:
- Some programmes stipulate specific entrance requirements for admission, please refer to the details of Degree, Higher Diploma, Diploma of Foundation Studies, Diploma of Vocational Education and Diploma programmes in this homepage.
- Holders of the Diploma in Vocational Education / Diploma of Vocational Education (DVE) (students admitted to DVE in AY2017/18 or before are required to complete prescribed further studies modules) and holders of Yi Jin Diploma / Diploma Yi Jin are considered having met the general entrance requirements of Higher Diploma programmes (not applicable to programmes with specific entrance requirements).
- The programmes are geared to prepare students for employment after graduation. Graduates may articulate to Professional Certificate / Diploma programmes after having accumulated work experiences in the industry. For enquiries, please contact HTI, CCI or ICI.
- THEi admits graduates from relevant Higher Diploma programmes into the senior years of its Degree programmes.
- Higher Diploma graduates can apply for admission to top-up Degree programmes offered by SHAPE in collaboration with overseas universities, or Degree programmes offered by local or overseas universities.