|Normal Duration of Study
|Mode of Study
- Current practicing chef with at least 12 years’ relevant culinary work experience
- Holding relevant recognized hygiene and safety certificate
- Nominated by relevant industry professional bodies
- Pass in the interview and profile review
- History of Chinese culinary culture
- Contemporary culinary concept and production
- Western and Southeast Asian culinary production and demonstration
- Contemporary dishes design and production
- Chinese food and wine pairing
- Chinese kitchen design and facilities
- Food hygiene and safety management
- Financial control and budgeting
- Administration skill and risk management concept in catering industry
- Guest speaker Seminar
|General Class Time
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|Medium of Instruction
Cantonese (supplemented with English Terminologies)
- 1 session per week
- Students may be required to attend classes on other VTC campuses. VTC reserves the right to cancel any programme, revise programme title, content or change the offering institute(s) / campus(es) / class venue(s) if circumstances so warrant.
- The above information including programme titles, programme features and duration/ class arrangement etc. are subject to change without prior notice. Please refer to information available upon application.