- S3 Full time
- Diploma of Vocational Baccalaureate
- Diploma of Vocational Baccalaureate (Design)
Diploma of Vocational Baccalaureate (Design)
The following section presents the programme information offered in September 2021. Information of programmes to be offered in academic year 2022/23 will be announced later.
|Duration of Study|
|Mode of Study|
|Offering Campus(es) / Venue(s)|
(Main class venues at Hong Kong Design Institute and IVE(Lee Wai Lee))
Completion of Secondary 3 or equivalent.
This programme aims to equip students with generic and vocational knowledge and skills in a specific vocational stream, as well as to develop students’ transferable skills, attitude and values, so as to facilitate their entry to the employment market and / or further studies. The Design Stream covers mainly fundamental knowledge and skills required in various areas including graphic design, 3D design and multi-media design.
Graduates may be employed as trainees or assistants to designers in the area of graphics, photography, film & TV, multi-media, fashion and image, product, interior, architecture and landscape, visual arts, visual design for journalism etc. They can also be future professionals who can apply art and design concepts in various fields of work.
- Meritorious graduates, based on the internal and / or external academic results, can apply for admission to relevant Degree programmes offered by local and overseas universities, subject to fulfillment of specific entrance requirements, if any. Please check with individual institutions for any specific entrance requirements.
- Holders of Diploma of Vocational Baccalaureate, based on the internal and / or external academic results, are considered having met the general minimum entrance requirements of VTC’s Higher Diploma programmes (not applicable to programmes with specific entrance requirements).
- Students may be required to attend classes on other VTC campuses. VTC reserves the right to cancel any programme, revise programme content or change the offering institute(s) / campus(es) / class venue(s) if circumstances so warrant.
- Enquiry : 4647 9005; Email : email@example.com.
- Website : www.vtc.edu.hk/vb