The tuition fee levels will be reviewed annually subject to inflationary adjustments and other relevant factors. The fee rates for Part-time Day programmes in the academic year 2023/24 are set out below :
|Programmes1-4 ||Tuition Fee for the Academic Year |
|Financial Assistance5 |
|Higher Diploma ||265 |
Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme (ENLS) by Student Finance Office (SFO)5
|Certificate of Vocational Education ||1,960 |
|Certificate ||1,960 |
- Applicants are required to pay the first installment of tuition fees and complete the registration procedure before the stipulated deadlines. All fees paid will be refunded if the programme is cancelled.
- In addition to tuition fees, students of Higher Diploma programmes will be required to pay the fee for the study packages of English modules and Chinese & Putonghua modules.
- Some students may be required to study bridging modules or enhancement programmes to better support their study; or to attend additional training and industrial attachment, for which separate fees will be charged.
- Registered Apprentices applied through Office of the Director of Apprenticeship will be informed of the tuition fee separately.
- Some programmes joined the ”Vplus Subsidy Scheme”. Students who study these programmes could not apply for “Vplus Subsidy Scheme” and “Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme” by Student Finance Office at the same time.