The tuition fee levels will be reviewed annually subject to inflationary adjustments and other relevant factors. The fee rates for Part-time Day programmes in the academic year 2020/21 are set out below :
|Programmes1-4 ||Tuition Fee for the Academic Year |
|Financial Assistance5 |
|Higher Diploma ||260 |
Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme (ENLS) by Student Finance Office (SFO)
|Diploma of Vocational Education ||175 |
|Certificate of Vocational Education ||1,960 |
|Certificate ||1,960 |
- Applicants are required to pay the first installment of tuition fees and complete the registration procedure before the stipulated deadlines. Any fees paid are not refundable unless the programme is cancelled.
- In addition to tuition fees, students will be required to pay other fees. Students of Higher Diploma programmes will be required to pay the fee for the study packages of English modules and Chinese modules.
- Some students may be required to study bridging modules or enhancement programmes to better support their study; or to attend additional training and industrial attachment, for which separate fees will be charged.
- Registered Apprentices applied through Office of the Director of Apprenticeship will be informed of the tuition fee separately.
- Students should be aware of the eligibility of financial assistance scheme and subsidy scheme. In respect of any courses, modules or units of study credits, students may not able to apply more than one financial assistance scheme and subsidy scheme.