Progression pathways of VTC Programmes for secondary school (S6 or HKDSE) graduates:
- THEi admits eligible Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education graduates into its Degree Programmes. The study duration for a degree programme is normally four years.
- Higher Diploma graduates can apply for admission to top-up degree programmes offered by THEi or the School for Higher and Professional Education (SHAPE) in collaboration with local or overseas universities.
- Upon successful completion of prescribed modules, holders of the Diploma of Vocational Education can apply for Higher Diploma Programmes.
- The study duration of Higher Diploma Programmes is normally two years. The study duration of Diploma of Foundation Studies and Diploma of Vocational Education programmes is normally one year.
- The study duration of Diploma programmes in Hotel and Tourism / Chinese Cuisine / International Cuisine is normally 1 year or 2 years. The programmes are geared to prepare students for employment after graduation. Graduates may articulate to Professional Certificate / Diploma programmes after having accumulated work experiences in the industry. For enquiries, please call the Institutes at 2538 2200.