VTC offers diversified progression pathways for school leavers from Secondary 3 to 5:
- DVE students may consider taking the elective module “Mathematics 3E: Mathematics for Further Studies” for the eligibility to apply for VTC’s Higher Diploma Programmes which require Mathematics as one of their general entry requirements. Students may be required to pay a separate tuition fee for this elective module.
- Holders of Diploma in Vocational Education / Diploma of Vocational Education (DVE) (students admitted to DVE in AY2017/18 or before are required to complete prescribed further studies modules) are considered having met the general entrance requirements of Higher Diploma programmes (not applicable to programmes with specific entrance requirements).
- Upon completion of the VB Programmes, students can progress to degree or higher diploma programmes in Hong Kong and abroad, subject to their internal and external academic results. Students shall pay attention to the specific entrance requirements of some degree / higher diploma programmes (if applicable). Please refer to this homepage for details.
- THEi admits graduates from the relevant Higher Diploma programmes into the senior years of its Degree programmes.
- Higher Diploma graduates can apply for admission to top-up degree programmes offered by SHAPE in collaboration with local and overseas universities, or degree programmes offered by local or overseas universities.