Progression pathways of VTC Programmes for secondary school (S6 or HKDSE) graduates:
- For specific entrance requirements of each programme, please refer to the details of Degree, Higher Diploma, Diploma of Foundation Studies, Diploma of Vocational Education and Diploma programmes in this homepage.
- Holders of the Diploma of Vocational Education award upon successful completion of prescribed modules can apply for Higher Diploma programmes.
- The programmes are geared to prepare students for employment after graduation. Graduates may articulate to Professional Certificate / Diploma programmes after having accumulated work experiences in the industry. For enquiries, please call the Institutes at 2538 2200.
- THEi admits graduates from the relevant higher diploma programmes into the senior years of its degree programmes.
- Higher Diploma graduates can apply for admission to top-up degree programmes offered by SHAPE in collaboration with local and overseas universities, or degree programmes offered by local or overseas universities.
Degree | Higher Diploma | Diploma of Foundation Studies | Diploma of Vocational Education | Diploma | Certificate