The Hotel and Tourism Institute (HTI), Chinese Culinary Institute (CCI), and International Culinary Institute (ICI) offer a range of Diploma programmes in culinary arts, hotel, Food & Beverage service, tourism and event management with world-class training facilities, including Chinese and Western training restaurants and training hotel - The T Hotel. Job placement service will be provided to students upon graduation. The Institutes endeavour to develop trained manpower for the industry to support Hong Kong’s position as the Culinary Capital and premier travel destination in Asia.
Graduates are employed by hotels, catering groups and restaurants, private clubs, beverage and wine suppliers, airlines, travel agents, event agencies, airport and theme parks, etc.
Many professional bodies in Hong Kong and overseas and government departments acknowledge the quality of the programmes, including:
- World Association of Chefs Society (WACS), France
- L'Ecole du Vin, Bordeaux, France
- Education Centre of the Hospitality Industry for Business & Management of Koblenz of Germany
- Education Centre for Apprenticeship Handwerkskammer Koblenz, Germany
- Institute of Hospitality (IOH), United Kingdom
- The Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET), United Kingdom
- Royal Society for Public Health, United Kingdom
- International Therapy Examination Council (ITEC), United Kingdom
- International Executive Housekeepers Association (IEHA), United States
- United Nations - World Tourism Organisation
- The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security of the People's Republic of China and the Department of Human Resources and Social Security of Guangdong Province
- Food and Environmental Hygiene Department, Hong Kong
- Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong (TIC)