This scholarship is exclusive to applicants working at companies which are members of Federation of Hong Kong Industrialists.
|To attract professionals working at companies which are members of Federation of Hong Kong Industrialists (FHKI) to enhance their knowledge in project management by studying the Master of Science (MSc) in Programme and Project Management awarded by WMG of the University of Warwick and operated by Vocational Training Council in Hong Kong|
|Amount of Scholarship||
Up to half tuition fee; HK$65,000
[To be credited directly towards the successful candidate(s)’ tuition fee.]
|Eligibility||- Applicants who are working at a company which is a FHKI member and admitted by The University of Warwick to study MSc in Programme and Project Management in Hong Kong|
- Applicants who have obtained first-class honours degree or equivalent or above from local or overseas universities; OR
- Applicants who have outstanding achievements in their career or professional development.
* A selection interview will be arranged to assess the applicants’ suitability of the scholarship.
30 June 2022
Points to Note:
1. The successful candidate is required to study the MSc in Programme and Project Management programme within the registration period.
2. The successful candidate shall continue to work with a FHKI member during the course of study.
3. The scholarship may be suspended or terminated at the discretion of the WMG School for Professional Development at any time and without prior notice if the candidate’s progress, performance, attendance or conduct is not satisfactory.
4. This scholarship cannot be held concurrently with any other scholarships offered by the WMG School for Professional Development.
5. The WMG School for Professional Development reserves the right to make variations to the contents of the guidance notes for applicants and to change or withdraw scholarships provision described herein.
Tel: 2595 8356
Fax: 3192 4136
Address: Room 012, G/F, Academic Block, 30 Shing Tai Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong