To prevent the spread of the COVID-19, infection control measures on campus have been strengthened to implement social distancing, to avoid group gatherings, and to enhance cleaning and disinfection. Students are required to comply with the relevant arrangements on returning to campus. They are also reminded to maintain good personal and environmental hygiene at all times.
• Take body temperature at home on each day, complete the electronic Student Health Declaration Form in advance, and show the confirmation email to the security officers at the campus entrance
• Bring their own surgical masks and put it on at all times on the campus
• Receive body temperature check
• Perform hand hygiene frequently to help prevent the spread of disease
• When having fever, cough, diarrhea, vomiting or other flu-like symptoms, refrain from attending class, seek medical advice promptly and inform their class tutor
The campus facilities including Learning Resources Centre, Student Activities Centre and sports facilities are not available for use until further notice.
Students are advised to pay attention to the latest class and assessment arrangements to be announced by their parent teaching departments. They are also encouraged to make use of electronic means to seek the supporting services they may need (such as online systems, by email or telephone, etc). If necessary, students may contact the Programme Leader or Student Development Office (SDO), who will provide appropriate assistance.
Note: Students currently belonging to the type of persons who require quarantine or isolation under the Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance (Cap. 599) should refrain from returning to the campus or other VTC premises.