|Entrance Requirements|Entrance Requirements for Year 3 :
- Higher Diploma OR equivalent sub-degree qualifications / studies in a relevant area of study; OR
- Relevant Professional Diploma / Advanced Diploma qualifications (i.e. Professional Diploma in Horticulture, Arboriculture and Landscape Management, Professional Diploma in Tree Management and Advanced Diploma in Tree Management and Conservation) with at least five years of relevant work experience
- Additional core modules may be required (with fee charged) for sub-degree graduates according to the educational background of individuals.
- All applicants are screened and selected by an Admission and Interview Panel. All interviews are conducted in English.
- For enquiry, please contact Faculty of Design and Environment (Telephone No: 3890 8323).