Graduates will be employed in both public and private sectors as follows :
- Quantity surveyors: Architectural Services Department, Highways Department, Housing Department, Urban Renewal Authority, professional QS consultancy firms, developers, building and civil engineering contractors, insurance companies, etc.
- Property and facility management surveyors: Government Property Agency, developers, in-house service departments, property consultants, FM and property management companies, asset and property management companies, etc.
- Building surveyors: Buildings Department, Housing Department, Architectural Services Department, Hong Kong Housing Society, Urban Renewal Authority, developers, local and international property consultants, estates and technical departments in institutions and corporations, etc.
- General practice surveyors: Lands Department, Rating & Valuation Department, Housing Department, Government Property Agency, property and valuation consultants, developers, etc.
- Planning and development surveyors: Town planning and development consultants, developers, etc.