|Duration of Study|
Entry to Year 3: 2 Years
|Mode of Study|
|Offering Campus(es) / Venue(s)|
(Core modules would be conducted at THEi (Chai Wan); Some parts of the programme will be run and use the facilities at Hong Kong Design Institute (HKDI); Some General Education (GE) modules would be conducted at other campuses)
|Entrance Requirements|Entrance Requirements for Year 3 :
Higher Diploma OR equivalent qualifications in a relevant area of study.
- Additional core modules may be required (with fee charged) for sub-degree graduates according to the educational background of individuals.
- All applicants are screened and selected by an Admission and Interview Panel. All interviews are conducted in English.
- For enquiry please contact Faculty of Design and Environment (Telephone No: 3890 8323).
- Enable students to acquire a solid foundation in artistic and innovative storytelling abilities
- Build up students’ repertoire of cinematic arts knowledge and skills through practices and understanding of technologies in the cultural and creative industries sector
- Equip students with the ability to work independently in their specialisation and with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with team members of various production specialties
- Enable students to be active learners and open-minded in the exploration of various forms of cinematic arts and the development of arts and technology
Mainly cultural and creative industries sector, such as film, TV, animation, multimedia; other related sectors of audio and visual include graphic design and creative communication, advertising, corporate communication, arts and media administration, etc.
- Master of Fine Arts in Film, Television and Digital Media, Hong Kong Baptist University
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Media, City University of Hong Kong
- Master of Science in Multimedia and Entertainment Technology, Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Students may be required to attend classes on other VTC campuses. VTC reserves the right to cancel any programme, revise programme content or change the offering institute(s) / campus(es) / class venue(s) if circumstances so warrant.
- This programme is newly offered in AY 2023/24. The validation of programme will be conducted in 2023.