- Applicants are required to make programme choices when they submit their applications. Applicants may login to the "VTC S6 Admission Portal" to change / re-prioritise their programme choices before the application deadline. No extra fee is charged.
- Select programme choice(s) in each category to increase the opportunity for admission. Applicants may select a maximum of 8 programmes, with no more than
- 1 Degree programme;
- 3 Higher Diploma programmes;
- 2 Diploma of Foundation Studies programmes; and
- 2 Diploma of Vocational Education / Diploma programmes
(Indicate at least 2 campus preferences for programmes with more than 1 offering campus)