Programme Selection and Interview
- Applicants are required to make programme choices when they submit their applications. Applicants may login to the "VTC S6 Admission Portal" to change / re-prioritise their programme choices before the application deadline. No extra fee is charged.
- Select programme choice(s) in each category to increase the opportunity for admission. Applicants may select a maximum of 8 programmes, with no more than
- 1 Degree programme;
- 3 Higher Diploma programmes;
- 2 Diploma of Foundation Studies programmes; and
- 2 Diploma of Vocational Education / Diploma programmes
(Indicate at least 2 campus preferences for programmes with more than 1 offering campus)
VTC Programme Selection Information Day 2023
Programme selection information day will be held to provide applicants with more information on Degree, Higher Diploma, Diploma of Foundation Studies, Diploma of Vocational Education and Diploma programmes :
- Information on programme selection and support services for applicants with special educational needs will be sent to concerned applicants through email by mid May.
- Applicants who have submitted application may be invited to attend interview assessment of individual programme.
- Applicants should check the interview arrangement via the VTC S6 Admission Portal on 5 June (Monday) from 12:00 noon onwards.
- Interview arrangement will be sent to applicants via email afterwards by batches. Applicants should login to the VTC S6 Admission Portal to verify their email address is correct.