Important Dates and Submission of Application
Submit on-line application (including programme choice)
3 July to 11 August 2023
Interview(s) / test (if applicable)
21 to 25 August
Announcement of Offer Results
31 August (12:00 noon)
31 August to
Announcement of detailed arrangements on Application for Programmes with Available Study Places through this homepage
5 September (12:00 noon)
Please Note :
- Registered Apprentice should submit application through the "Office of the Director of Apprenticeship". Please refer to the Homepage of Apprenticeship Scheme for details.
- Programmes listed in this homepage accept applications only from local applicants.
Provision of any FALSE or MISLEADING information in your application will lead to DISQUALIFICATION without notice and cancellation of any resultant registration. Any fees paid will not be refunded.
- Please submit the application via the “VTC Web-based Admissions System” during the application period. Applicants must first register for an account to access the system, select the application form for Part-time Day Programmes, and then follow the prescribed steps and instructions to complete the application.
- Please provide a valid and correct email address and mobile phone number in your application. Important information will be sent to you by email and SMS.
- After submitting the application, you should inform the Campus Secretariat of the programme offering campus immediately of any changes to your personal particulars. Applicants may update the registered email address, log-in password, Chinese name, contact no., corresponding address etc. via the "VTC Web-based Admissions System". If applicants need to amend the English name, HKID No. and Date of Birth, please download the "Change of Particulars Notification Form" here.
- Please click here for details of the personal information collection statement.
- If applicants have taken the HKCEE and / or HKALE and / or HKDSE, please enter your resultsobtained and upload copies of the result slips.
- If applicants are VTC graduates, their academic qualifications awarded by VTC will be extracted from respective member institutes.
- Applicants can apply with results of the same public examination in different years of award. Thebest grade of multiple attempts on a particular subject will be assessed for admission.
- If applicants have obtained other qualifications such as other local qualifications, qualifications obtained in Mainland China, other non-local qualifications, Project Yi Jin, Yi Jin Diploma / Diploma Yi Jin, or Applied Learning (ApL) courses in 2010 or before under old academic structure; and / or relevant working experiences documents*, please give details in the relevant sections and upload copies of the result slips / relevant documents.
* If the programme(s) you apply for stipulates that admission preference will be given to applicant with relevant work experience, please attach certification as appropriate.
Other Local, Mainland China and Other Non-local Qualifications
- Applicants may apply with other local, Mainland China or non-local qualifications. Applications will be assessed individually by the departments concerned. Please give relevant details in the section on "Other Local / Mainland China / Non-local Qualifications" and upload copies of the result slips.
- Applicants with Special Educational Needs
- Applicants with special circumstances: hearing impairment, visual impairment, physical handicap, speech impairment, intellectual disabilities, mental illness, autism, visceral disability / chronic illness, specific learning disability, attention deficit / hyperactivity disorder.
- Please give details of the special educational needs in the section on Supplementary Information and upload copies of relevant documents.
- For information on the provision of support services to students with special educational needs, please refer to the website Information for Special Educational Needs.
- Mature Applicants
- Applicants who are aged 21 or above on or before 1 September 2023 and do not meet the entrance requirements for programmes may apply for admission as a mature applicant.
- Applicants must demonstrate sufficient motivation, knowledge, potential and ability to make it likely they would complete the programme successfully. Applications from mature applicants will be considered on an individual basis and will not have priority over other applicants, and only a limited number of places are offered to suitable mature applicants.
- Please give relevant details in the section on "Supplementary Information" and upload copies of employment record and other relevant documents.
If applicant fails to upload copies of the result slips / qualifications, applicant may submit copies of relevant documents to the Campus Secretariat of the programme offering campus on or before 11 August 2023. Please write down applicant's name in English, HKID card number and contact phone number on the back of the copies.