On top of theoretical learning from university academia, our programmes emphasise interactive learning approach.
The teaching and learning focus on group discussion and presentation, industrial case study sharing, corporate project analysis and e-learning activities to assist students in consolidating their knowledge in the fast-changing world.
WMG has strong links with industry to draw real-world insights into the teaching. Business or industry visits and lectures conducted by distinguished speakers from industries allow students to immerse themselves in the business environment and establish constructive relationship with the industrial experts and business professionals. Some of the distinguished speakers include:
- Dr. Thomas H. W. Siu, Managing Director of Wilson Group Limited
- Mr. Byron Lee, Manager, Exhibitions of HKTDC
- Mr. Clement Chan, Managing Partner of BDO Ltd.
- Mr. Stephen S. L. Chan, Head of Technical & Training of BDO Ltd.
- Mr. Paul Tsui, Vice Chairman of Hong Kong Association of Freight Forwarding and Logistics Ltd.
- Mr. Gilbert W. K. Lau, Managing Director of Oriental Logistics Holdings Company Ltd.
- Mr. Tommy Hui, Design Manager of Red Box Toy Factory Ltd.
- Mr. Johnny Tsang, Senior Manager, Marketing Manager, Product Management of Techtronic Industries
- Mr. Francis Lam, Principal of KL CPA Limited
- Mr. Edmund Wan, Senior Associate of Mallesons Stephen Jaques
- Mr. Jason Ju, Registered Foreign Lawyer of Duan & Duan PRC law firm
- Mr. Francis Wong, Cluster General Manager (Human Resources) of New Territories East Cluster, Hospital Authority
- Ms. Annie Gutteridge, Senior Director, Human Resources of DHL Global Forwarding (Hong Kong) Ltd.