|Duration of Study|
|Mode of Study|
|Offering Campus(es) / Venue(s)|
Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English Language and Chinese Language; OR VTC Foundation Diploma (Level 3) / Diploma of Foundation Studies; OR VTC Diploma in Vocational Education / Diploma of Vocational Education; OR Yi Jin Diploma / Diploma Yi Jin; OR Equivalent.
- An "Attained" and an "Attained with Distinction" in an HKDSE Applied Learning (ApL) subject (Category B subjects) are regarded as equivalent to an HKDSE subject at "Level 2" and "Level 3" respectively, and a maximum of two ApL subjects (excluding ApL(C)) can be counted for admission purpose.
- A "Grade D or E" and a "Grade C or above" in an HKDSE Other Language subject (Category C subjects) are regarded as equivalent to an HKDSE subject at "Level 2" and "Level 3" respectively, and one Other Language subject can be counted for admission purpose.
- Holders of Diploma in Vocational Education / Diploma of Vocational Education (DVE) award upon successful completion of prescribed modules are eligible to apply for Higher Diploma Programmes.
- Applicants may be required to attend an interview.
This programme aims to provide students with comprehensive specialized knowledge in the area of mobile applications development across different platforms.
This programme is designed with an emphasis on generic and language training, whole-person development and workplace experience to better prepare students for further studies and employment after graduation.
Graduates are employed as Mobile Application Developers, Web Developers for mobile devices and technical support personnel.
Graduates can apply for admission to the following programmes :
- Local degree programmes offered by VTC's member institution :
- Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong (THEi)
- Degree programmes in local universities :
- City University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- The Open University of Hong Kong
- The University of Hong Kong
- Articulation degree programmes in overseas universities (conducted at IVE campus) :
- Coventry University, UK
- University of the West of England, UK
- Other Universities in UK and Australia
Recognition from The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (HKIE) is being sought.
VTC reserves the right to cancel any programme, revise programme title, content or change the offering institute(s) / campus(es) / class venue(s) if circumstances so warrant.