|Duration of Study|
|Mode of Study|
|Offering Campus(es) / Venue(s)|
|Average Result of Admitted Students in 2017 (Note 1)|
Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English Language and Chinese Language; OR VTC Foundation Diploma (Level 3) / Diploma of Foundation Studies; OR VTC Diploma in Vocational Education / Diploma of Vocational Education; OR Yi Jin Diploma / Diploma Yi Jin; OR Equivalent.
- An "Attained", "Attained with Distinction (I)" and "Attained with Distinction (II)" in an HKDSE Applied Learning (ApL) subject (Category B subjects) are regarded as equivalent to an HKDSE subject at "Level 2", "Level 3" and "Level 4" respectively, and a maximum of two ApL subjects (excluding ApL(C)) can be counted for admission purpose.
- A "Grade D or E" and a "Grade C or above" in an HKDSE Other Language subject (Category C subjects) are regarded as equivalent to an HKDSE subject at "Level 2" and "Level 3" respectively, and one Other Language subject can be counted for admission purpose.
- Holders of Diploma in Vocational Education / Diploma of Vocational Education (DVE) award upon successful completion of prescribed modules are eligible to apply for Higher Diploma Programmes.
- Applicants may be required to attend an interview.
This programme aims to develop students’ business sense and administrative skills in order to meet the demand for professional and dynamic administrative, supervisory or managerial staff in the knowledge-based economy.
This programme is designed with an emphasis on generic and language training, whole-person development and workplace experience to better prepare students for further studies and employment after graduation.
Graduates have good career opportunities in executive, supervisory or managerial positions in industrial, commercial, service or government organisations in Hong Kong and also in the Mainland.
Graduates can pursue relevant degrees locally or overseas. They can also apply for admission to the top-up degree programmes in Hong Kong offered by the following universities in collaboration with the School for Higher and Professional Education (SHAPE) :
- Sheffield Hallam University, UK : BA (Hons) Business Management
- University of Northumbria at Newcastle, UK : BA (Hons) International Business Management
- Coventry University, UK : BA (Hons) Business Administration
This programme is recognized by :
- Hong Kong Quality Management Association : Graduates are eligible to become an Associate Member; and
- The Institute of Purchasing and Supply of Hong Kong (IPSHK) : graduates are exempted on the academic requirements covering the Professional Examination Scheme of IPSHK and graduates with at least 1 year relevant purchasing and supply management experience are eligible to apply for the Associate Membership
- Average result in 2017 refers to average score of the best 5 HKDSE subjects, including English Language and Chinese Language, of admitted students in 2017 for reference only.
(Scoring scale: 5**=7 points; 5*=6 points; 5=5 points; 4=4 points; 3=3 points; 2=2 points; 1=1 point)
- VTC reserves the right to cancel any programme, revise programme title, content or change the offering institute(s) / campus(es) / class venue(s) if circumstances so warrant.