|Duration of Study|
|Mode of Study|
|Offering Campus(es) / Venue(s)|
|Average Result of Admitted Students in 2018 (Note 1)|
Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English Language and Chinese Language; OR VTC Foundation Diploma (Level 3) / Diploma of Foundation Studies; OR VTC Diploma in Vocational Education / Diploma of Vocational Education; OR Yi Jin Diploma / Diploma Yi Jin; OR Equivalent.
- An "Attained", "Attained with Distinction (I)" and "Attained with Distinction (II)" in an HKDSE Applied Learning (ApL) subject (Category B subjects) are regarded as equivalent to an HKDSE subject at "Level 2", "Level 3" and "Level 4" respectively, and a maximum of two ApL subjects (excluding ApL(C)) can be counted for admission purpose.
- A "Grade D or E" and a "Grade C or above" in an HKDSE Other Language subject (Category C subjects) are regarded as equivalent to an HKDSE subject at "Level 2" and "Level 3" respectively, and one Other Language subject can be counted for admission purpose.
- Applicable to holders of Diploma in Vocational Education / Diploma of Vocational Education (DVE) (students admitted to DVE in AY2017/18 or before are required to complete prescribed further studies modules).
This programme aims to provide students with comprehensive professional training of a wide range of knowledge, skills and techniques in pharmaceutical dispensing services. It helps students to develop a responsible and respectful attitude as well as professional ethics. It is suitable for students who are planning to pursue a career in dispensing services.
This programme is designed with an emphasis on generic and language training, whole-person development and workplace experience to better prepare students for further studies and employment after graduation.
Graduates can be employed as dispensers in Hospital Authority hospitals, private hospitals, other healthcare institutions and residential care home etc.
Graduates can apply for admission to the following programmes :
- Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science offered by University of Wolverhampton, United Kingdom (runs in conjunction with HKU SPACE); and
- Bachelor of Pharmacy offered by Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
- Average result in 2018 refers to average score of the best 5 HKDSE subjects, including English Language and Chinese Language, of admitted students in 2018 for reference only.
(Scoring scale: 5**=7 points; 5*=6 points; 5=5 points; 4=4 points; 3=3 points; 2=2 points; 1=1 point)
- VTC reserves the right to cancel any programme, revise programme title, content or change the offering institute(s) / campus(es) / class venue(s) if circumstances so warrant.