Important Dates and Submission of Application
- 19 June to 23 July 2019 (Late Application)
Apply via the "VTC Web-based Admissions System" and pay the application fee.
The offering campus will contact successful applicants from 30 to 31 July 2019.
Programmes listed in this homepage accept applications only from local applicants.
Provision of any FALSE or MISLEADING information in your application will lead to DISQUALIFICATION without notice and cancellation of any resulting registration. Any fees paid will not be refunded.
- Please submit the application via the “VTC Web-based Admissions System” during the application period. Applicants must first register for an account to access the system, select the application form for the PTE programmes, and then follow the prescribed steps and instructions to complete their applications.
- Applicants may refer to the user guide of the "VTC Web-based Admissions System".
- Please provide a valid and correct mobile phone number and email address in your application. Important information will be sent to you by email and SMS.
- After submitting the application, you should inform the Campus Secretariat of the first preference offering campus of the first programme choice immediately of any changes to your personal particulars. Applicants may update the registered email address, log-in password, Chinese name, contact no., corresponding address etc. via the "VTC Web-based Admissions System". If applicants need to amend the English name, HKID No. and Date of Birth, please download the "Change of Particulars Notification Form" here.
- Please click here for details of personal information collection statement.
- If applicants will / have taken the HKCEE and / or HKALE and / or HKDSE during 2010 - 2019, examination results will be extracted from the Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority.
- If applicants have taken the HKCEE and / or HKALE in 2009 or before, please upload copies of result slips.
- If applicants are VTC graduates, their academic qualifications awarded by VTC will be extracted from respective member institutes.
- Applicants can apply with results of the same public examination in different years of award. The best grade of multiple attempts on a particular subject will be assessed for admission.
- If applicants have obtained other qualifications such as other local qualifications, qualifications obtained in Mainland China, other non-local qualifications, Project Yi Jin, Diploma Yi Jin, or Applied Learning (ApL) courses in 2010 or before under old academic structure; and / or relevant working experiences documents*, please give details in the relevant sections and upload copies of the result slips / relevant documents.
* If the programme(s) you apply for stipulates that admission preference will be given to applicant with relevant work experience, please attach certification as appropriate.
Other Local, Mainland China and Other Non-local Qualifications
- Applicants may apply with other local, Mainland China or non-local qualifications. Applications will be assessed individually by the departments concerned. Please give relevant details in the section on Other Local / Mainland China / Non-local Qualifications and upload copies of the result slips.
- Applicants with Special Educational Needs
- Applicants with special circumstances: hearing impairment, visual impairment, physical handicap, speech impairment, intellectual disabilities, mental illness, autism, visceral disability / chronic illness, specific learning disability, attention deficit / hyperactivity disorder.
- Please give details of the special educational needs in the section on Supplementary Information and upload copies of relevant documents.
- For information on the provision of support services to students with special educational needs, please refer to the website Information for Special Educational Needs.
- Mature Applicants
- If applicants are aged 21 or above on or before 1 September 2019 and they do not meet the entrance requirements for programmes, they may apply for admission as a mature applicant.
- Applications from mature applicants will be considered on an individual basis. They must demonstrate sufficient motivation, knowledge, potential and ability that they would likely complete the programme successfully. Mature applicants will not have priority over other applicants, and only a limited number of places are offered to suitable mature applicants.
- Please give relevant details in the section on Supplementary Information and upload copies of employment record and other relevant documents.
If there are technical problems to upload copies of the result slips / qualifications, applicant may submit copies of relevant documents to the Campus Secretariat of the first preference offering campus of the first programme choice on or before 23 July 2019. Please write down applicant's name in English, HKID card number and contact phone number on the back of the copies.