The fee for late applications submitted during 19 June to 23 July 2019 is HK$60. You may choose to pay by one of the following methods (cheque and cash are not accepted) :
| || |
| || |
| || |
Applicants can pay through their bank account or credit card* using the internet banking services provided by the local banks. Please visit the respective bank websites and enter the 14-digit payment number to pay the application fee.
* Subject to the services provided by the banks, and please refer to the respective bank instructions / rules and check if there is any bank charge for using the service
Applicants may pay the application fee via the On-line Payment platform in the "VTC Web-based Admissions System" :
- By VISA / MasterCARD
- Click the "Pay by Credit Card" button
- Select the button "VISA" or "MasterCard"
- Enter the Card Number and the Expiry Date
- Enter Card Security Number
- Reconfirm your payment details, then click "Pay"
- If applicants have already registered Verified By VISA / MasterCard SecureCode, they will be required by their issuing bank to provide corresponding password
- The bank will debit applicants' credit card accounts once the payment is confirmed
- By PPS
- Click the "Pay by PPS" button
- Select the button "PPS"
- Then click "Confirm"
- Enter the 8-digit PPS Account Number / PPS Account Name
- Enter "PPS Internet Password"
- Then click "Submit"
- Print and retain the Payment Result for your own record
- Applicants' accounts will be debit once the payment is confirmed
- Please keep the payment receipt or payment reference number or print out the payment results for records; the application fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- The VTC Admissions Office will normally take two working days to verify the application fee payment record. Applicants may login to "VTC Web-based Admissions System" to check their application statuses and payment records 3 working days after they have settled the payment. If the payment record shows "Not Yet Paid" in the system by then, please contact the Campus Secretariat of the first preference offering campus of the first programme choice immediately.